6" Coaxial Pendant Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
- Coaxial full range pendant loudspeaker for installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- 6” mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for LAB GRUPPEN low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 OCV series loudspeakers per channel
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Quick and easy hanging system included for reduced installation time and cost
- Weatherproof cable gland cover to protect Phoenix* connectors and tap selector switch
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The OCV 6 is a 240-Watt high sensitivity pendant loudspeaker that delivers wide and consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility – plus the linear response of our legendary studio monitors. Engineered specifically for aesthetically sensitive applications where consistent high quality audio coverage is required, the OCV 6 is ideally suited for airport and ground transportation terminals, shopping malls, and large double or triple height commercial floors – without compromising clarity, intelligibility and SPL.
OCV6 loudspeakers provide a seamless sound signature within a multi-zoned environment that benefits additional TANNOY installation loudspeakers.
The elegantly styled semi matt black cylindrical enclosure with mild steel powder coated grille blends beautifully into any décor – and comprises a 152 mm (6") polypropylene mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver. Additionally, the OCV 6’s design and performance has achieved an IP64 rating, making it an exceptional choice for both indoor and outdoor environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.