Meet ChronoQuest™ – the highly imaginative, knowledge-based learning experience ideal for today’s screen-loving students! And, out-of-the-box, ready for teachers.
Created by technologists, informed by educators, ChronoQuest™ uses Augmented Reality to shed exciting new light on history. Century-by-century, students quest through time learning about, even adding to, history’s past!
ChronoQuest™ Timelines are pre-programmed and regularly updated with content from six subjects for immediate fun, active, and participation learning.
All you need is the FREE ChronoQuest™ app available both for iOS and Android devices. Once the ChronoQuest™ app is on your handheld device, simply aim it anywhere on the timeline to see “CHRONOS” pop out at you. Interact with CHRONOS by tapping to visit a web link, or double tap to watch a related video!
With the available curriculum guides and lesson plans from ChronoQuest™, teachers will easily engage students in a new way of learning from Literature to Science and everything in between.
Along with the pre-programmed content, ChronoQuest™ is specially-developed to let teachers and students customize and add Augmented Reality CHRONOS content to the timeline! With step-by-step instructions students and teachers are shown how they can code new content and make history!
ChronoQuest™ makes all subjects more fun and engaging to learn. It's a great project based learning tool. With one timeline, teachers can create limitless quests in Humanities, Literature, Science, Civics, Political History, Technology, Arts - any subject!
It’s simple to MAKE HISTORY with ChronoQuest™!
- Each ChronoQuest tube contains 5 full length laminated posters, 27" x 10"
- Centuries included: 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Centuries
- Includes instructional panel and sneak peek panel of 21st Century, 6.783" x 10"
- Creating Augmented Reality CHRONOS content requires a free ChronoQuest account, available for PC and MAC - a powerful drag-and-drop web studio that enables anyone to easily create, manage, and track augmented reality experiences
- Viewing ChronoQuest CHRONOS Augmented Reality content requires download of free ChronoQuest™ app available for both Android and iOS devices
- Suitable for all ages – across all grade levels – from grades K-12