Ignite the sparks of curiosity and fan the flames of interest in science and technology for early learners with Scout™ Digital Microscope from HamiltonBuhl®!
Built rugged for younger students, Scout™ features six different magnification lenses on a vertical rotating wheel – magnifying to 100x, 200x, 300x, 400x, 500x and 600x best at 1600x1200 resolution monitor.
With magnified images or live video displayed on a computer via a USB connection, every student in the classroom will be mesmerized by the fascinating microscopic world around them. Featuring a one-touch snap button for instant image capture as well as video recording and timed shots, Scout™ Microscope will be an invaluable STEAM tool in the classroom, introducing the fascinating world of science to students.
Included in the box:
- (1) Digital Microscope with integrated turret with six different magnification level lenses and USB cable
- (3) Blank specimen slides
- (1) Prepared slide with cotton swatch
- (6) Specimen covers
- (1) Tweezers
- (1) Dropper
- (1) User Manual
- (1) Installation CD
- Sensor: CMOS
- Max. Still-Image Resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels (UXGA)
- Max. Video Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Still-Image Format: JPG
- Video Format: AVI
- Magnification Range: 100x – 600x on 17” Monitor
- Illumination: Upper and Lower LED
- Connection: USB 2.0
- OS Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.5.6 – 10.13.X
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Power Supply: 5V / 250mA (via USB)