The VR-4HD is a complete HD studio in a compact and portable package that replaces several different pieces of complex A/ V equipment.
Designed with single-person operation in mind, the VR-4HD enables easy switching and mixing of sound and video using advanced video and audio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) along with dedicated hardware controls faders, buttons and touch screen interface. It beautifully integrates a digital audio mixer, video switcher, multi-viewer touch screen and USB video/audio streaming interface into a stand-alone device. This portable live HD production solution is ideal for schools, churches, council meetings, corporate events, sports, training sessions, or any other live event.
VR-4HD SYSTEM PROGRAM VER.1.5
The Ver.1.5 update supports capturing a still image, sending a still image from the VR-4HD RCS on PC/Mac, and PinP 1/3 size in addition to 1/2 and 1/4 sizes.
- All-in-one portable production solution
- Easy to use with dedicated hardware controls and audio faders and integrated touch screen preview monitor
- 6 input, 4-Channel Video Switcher
- Supports HDMI*1, RGB/Component, and Composite Video Inputs Up to 1080p
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.*1 *2
- Built-in Scaler via CH4
- 18-Channel Digital Audio Mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with audio from HDMI inputs
- Embedding and de-embedding of audio with delay settings
- Auto mixing and Echo Canceling function
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4*3[Ver.1.5]
- Built-in touch quad-input multi-viewer with audio metering
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB3.0 Video/Audio Output up to 1080/30p (uncompressed) and Audio Loopback Feature
- Software control using VR-4HD RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via USB connection
- Sending a still image to the VR-4HD by VR-4HD RCS*3[Ver.1.5]
- Tally, GPIO connections
- *1 HDCP Compliant
- *2 Built-in EDID Emulator
- *3 The Still-image data is deleted once the power is turned off.
EASY OPERATION FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
The VR-4HD features professional quality broadcast controls and switches ensuring more accurate and faster operation than interfaces based on a computer style mouse and keyboard. The ability to simultaneously switch video with the push of a button and adjust audio with the push of a fader is invaluable and puts all essential features at the operator’s fingertips. The built-in multi-view screen is also a touch screen interface for accessing set-up parameters, making it extremely easy to adjust picture-in-picture settings by dragging the inset window onto the screen.