One Operator, Multiple Audiences
With the VR-120HD Direct Streaming AV Mixer, a single operator can confidently manage hybrid live and online productions without the need for external gear and the staff to run it. Offering extensive audio and video I/O, a large touchscreen, and hands-on controls, this portable powerhouse gives you the tools you need to take on any mid-level production. Advanced Roland AV features make difficult tasks simple with customizable workflows, deep automation functions, remote PTZ camera control, one-touch macro sequencing, streaming over LAN and USB, and much more.
- Portable hybrid event audio/video mixer with direct streaming encoders
- Powerful live production automation with sequencing, macros, and scene memories
- Built-in streaming encoders for transmitting two livestreams at rates up to 1080p/60 FPS
- Record streams directly to an SDXC card for archiving, editing, and distribution
- Six 3G SDI inputs with frame rate converters
- Six 1080p HDMI inputs with frame rate converters and real-time scalers
- Support for cinema and broadcast frame rates
- Eight-layer video effects engine
- Eight total outputs: three SDI, three HDMI, USB-C streaming, and a dedicated direct streaming output
- Seven selectable output modes: Program, Sub-Program, Aux, Preview, and three Multi-View options
- 42-channel digital audio mixer with advanced effects and processing
- 16-slot still store function supports screen capture or uploaded BMP, JPEG, and PNG images via alpha channel in the internal non-volatile memory
- Enhance your livestreams with sound effects, still images, and video sources stored on an SDXC card
- Audio Player function with eight trigger pads and onboard storage for 16 audio
- PTZ control for 12 cameras with support for multiple brands and mixed protocols
- Large seven-inch touch screen with graphical menu
- Extensive device control with Bluetooth, USB, RS-232, and LAN
- Remote control software available for iPad, macOS, and Windows
- Wireless and wired camera tally support
Shape Your Sound
The VR-120HD combines the full power of the latest digital audio consoles with expansive Roland effects. EQ and dynamics processing is provided for every input and output, and high-quality reverb is available for music applications and special effects. You also get specialized tools to quickly handle audio issues, like automatic anti-feedback for stage mics and adaptive noise reduction to suppress background noise and hum.
Create Custom Experiences for Live and Online Audiences
The VR-120HD’s flexible video capabilities let you handle the diverse presentation needs of events as they happen. Assign sources to eight cross-points on the fly, including live video inputs, still images, and video clips. Prioritize cameras and/or computer sources with scene recall. And create custom feeds for live and online viewers by assigning composition layers to multiple busses as needed.
Multi-Channel Analog and Digital Audio Inputs
The VR-120HD features six balanced audio inputs with XLR/1/4-inch combination jacks, high-quality mic preamps, and phantom power. Four RCA inputs are on hand for standard line-level devices, and you can also mix embedded digital audio from the HDMI, SDI, and USB inputs. Bluetooth is available as well for streaming audio from a mobile device.
Professional-Class Digital Audio Mixing
The VR-120HD boasts the most powerful audio capabilities of any video switcher in its class, saving the expense of a dedicated mixer and sound engineer. You have 42 channels of audio control, complete with a host of processing tools, I/O routing options, and automation features.