The Optoma ProScene ZU850 is an 8,000 lumen WUXGA professional installation projector designed for large meeting rooms, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and broadcast environments demanding vibrant colors, consistent brightness and stunning quality. Laser phosphor technology delivers powerful brightness with up to 20,000 hours of operation.
Its engineered to suit complex installation requirements for professional image projection. The dust-sealed and filter-free design with IP6X certification keeps the optical system performing optimally with minimal maintenance. A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all projection needs.
- Sharp and luminous image with 8,000 lumens
- DuraCore: maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness up to 20,000 hours
- MultiColor Laser technology provides a wider color gamut with high brightness
- Integrated edge-blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation
- Robust connectivity, including HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI and wireless mirroring via USB adapter
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation