The Optoma ProScene ZU660 is the perfect 6,000 lumens WUXGA projection solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, house of worship and smaller entertainment venues. Its low-weight, quiet operation and interchangeable lens options make it ideal for professional installations.
Laser phosphor lighting technology eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements for 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. Advanced color matching with HSG adjustments enables fine-tuning with multiple projector installations.
Robust input options include HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA for connectivity to a wide range of devices. HDBaseT enables greater installation flexible by supporting audio, video and control over a single CAT6 cable up to 328-feet long.
- Sharp and luminous image with 6,000 lumens and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Four corner adjustments provide greater installation versatility
- Color matching with HSG adjustment
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation