The megapopular 8200 Series Melody Chair has received sitting ovations by music programs nationwide for accommodating the unique needs of the performance environment. A contoured black polypropylene seat combined with a strong 7/8 , 16-gauge square tubing frame and 14-gauge rear seat brace along with polyethylene floor glides to prevent scratching. This unit is designed with a band-pitch style seat-to-backrest angle of 97 degrees which allows musicians to perform with optimal breathing posture. Four bumpers protect the black powder-coated paint finish when stacking. Stacks up to 18 chairs high on the DY82 dolly. Optional right or left tablet arm.
- Features A 7/8” Frame With 16-Gauge Square Tubing
- 14-Gauge Rear Seat Brace
- Band-Pitch Style With A Seat Back Angle Of 97 Degrees
- Durable Polypropylene Contoured Seat For Extra Comfort
- Can Be Stacked 18 High On Our Dy-82 With 4 Stack Bumpers To Protect Finish
- Non-Marring Polyethylene Glides