Pocket Lounge is a quarter-round (90˚) settee. It is a great interactive component for team seating applications. Pairs well with round, "D" and "lightbulb" shaped table tops, Pocket Café Counter settees and is a great seating option for our Crayon mediasharing table.
- Upholstered seat is 3" high-density upholstery grade foam.
- Seat back is tapered from 4" of high density upholstery grade foam at the base to 3" at the top.
- Bench assembly is 3/4" engineered wood with premium grade oak or maple veneer of HPL faces. HPL assemblies receive 3mm PVC edges
- Curved back panel is multiple layers of wiggle board plywood, phenolic backer and laminate. Can be finished in Oak or maple veneer or high pressure laminate. Back panel is self edged.
- Leg assemblies are fabricated from 3/4" plate steel and include a curved profile with a square mounting plate.
- Each leg is fitted with a threaded weld nut and 1-7/8" black leveling glide.
- Seat Height: 18"
- Overall Height: 34.3"
- Width: 79"
- Depth: 24"
Note: Pocket Lounge is not designed to mate with Duo Lounge or Duo Café Counter. Pocket Lounge does mate with Pocket Café Counter.