Jane's graciously sized work surface awaits your choice of laminate and PVC selections. The cabinet consists of two box and one file drawer and your choice of laminate (HPL) or melamine (TFL) finish. The unit is attached to a powder coated steel frame (again, your choice of finish). The cabinet unit uses (4) casters beneath the steel frame assembly and "A" frame leg assembly receives (2) 60mm casters with brakes.
Did you know you can order Jane in a Right-hand or left-hand version? That's right! The Left-hand version (JN2L) features the cabinet on the left side of the user. The Right-hand version (JN2R) features the cabinet on the right side of the user. (Just in case you did not know, the "user" side is the side you can slide a seat under - with the drawer pulls.
- Cabinet is constructed with 3/4" thick engineered wood with either thermally fused laminate or high pressure laminate box finish and 3mm PVC.
- Cabinet receives two box and one file drawer with full extension 100# ball bearing drawer slides.
- Frame is 11 gauge 1-1/4" square steel tubing. Frame assembly is attached to cabinet using wood screws. Mobile cabinet unit uses (4) casters that attached via threaded inserts on the underside of the steel frame assembly.
- Bullet-shaped top is 1" thick, three-ply particleboard with .050" high-pressure laminate top surface and .030" phenolic backer. Edges are 3mm PVC (C). Corners on rectilinear end are square with 1/8" radius. (2) oval grommets are provided. One located in the work surface and one located in the cabinet wall beneath the desk work surface. Tables are fitted with a matching laminate modesty panel.
- Cabinet is available positioned on the left(JN2L) or the right (JN2R) from the user position.
- Desk leg assembly: Leg set is 1-1/4" , 14-gauge powder coated steel tubing. A steel brace is welded between the two legs for added stability. The legs are welded to a 3/16" thick steel top plate. The bottom of each leg is capped with a 1/4" plate and bored and tapped to allow the attachment of a 60mm caster with rake.