Grootable (\grü’-tә-bәl) mounted base tables are ideal for cafeteria, café, seminar and lecture hall spaces. Employ as a table or as counter space.
- Table Top: Table tops are 1-1/4” thick, three-ply 45# particleboard construction with .050” high-pressure laminate top surface and a .030” phenolic backer. Square corners on banded tops have a 1/8” radius. Edges are 3mm PVC.
- Mounted Column Base: 16 gauge powder coated steel tube, 3” column with 6” x 9” x 1/4” steel top mounting plate. Welded floor mounting plate is 5-1/2” x 7-1/4” x 1/4” steel plate with a 2-1/2” diameter wire access hole. Molded plastic cover with black finish hides mounting screws in floor.
- Customer to provide (4) floor anchors per base.
- 5/16” anchors required in cement.
- 3/8” toggles required in wood.
- Connectivity wiring can be routed through the column tube or externally through the use of an optional raceway.