VIA Campus PLUS is a simultaneous wired and wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus PLUS can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own device. VIA Campus PLUS features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone, as well as native mirroring for Chromebook and Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
VIA Campus PLUS supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®. The solution can handle any size collaboration or meeting space and is ideal for training venues and classrooms, thanks to the native e−polling feature that enables easy and instant verification of how much trainees and students are actually learning.
- HDMI Wired Input — Enables hard–wiring your computer or other HDMI compatible device such as a camera, multimedia player or computer. Note: Does not support HDCP signals.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- Windows 10 Operating System.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- Wireless Connection for up to 254 Devices — Utilizing Compatible External Wireless Network.
- iOS, Android, Chromebook Mirroring.
- Room Calendar Integration — Shows the room occupancy schedule on the main display.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- 4K Support — Present 4K content to compatible 4K displays.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (60GB).
- Emergency Messages — Create instant alert messages for immediate push to the main display.
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud Integration.
- View Main Display — View the main display on your own device.
- Third–Party App Support — Like Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts — On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- e–Polling — Offer custom e–Polling to users and produce reports.
- Integrated YouTube Player — Create playlists, share videos or drag and drop any YouTube clip to your VIA app for seamless video playback.
- Streaming Output — Stream all collaboration activity from the main display to any H.264 decoder.
- Recording — Record an entire VIA video and audio session to a local video file.
- Digital Signage (available as an optional license) — Display dynamic content on the main display during meeting downtime.
- eSATA Drive Interface — Enables connecting an external storage device.
- Seamless VSM Integration — With VIA Site Management (VSM) software & the VIA Pad.
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.