HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Deluxe, Bluetooth® Boombox Listening Center
This classroom proven Listening Center offers versatility, unrivaled functionality and value you are looking for whether you are using it for language acquisition and literacy activities or foreign language instruction.
The HMC/CD385/6SV is a 6 person listening center featuring our SC-7V deluxe over-ear headphones and MPC-5050 Bluetooth® boombox with CD and cassette player as well as FM radio.
This 6 Person Listening Center Includes:
- (1) Portable Bluetooth®Boombox and Media Player (MPC-5050):
This portable Bluetooth® Boombox is built to deliver on the multiple media needs and demands of today's classrooms by accommodating both old and new technologies!
Play CDs, cassette tapes, FM radio, and with the built-in Bluetooth, wirelessly stream music through the boombox from your Bluetooth-ready tablet, smart phone, computer or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. You can even playback media from non-Bluetooth devices via AUX IN jack.
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of classroom use while providing high quality sound, the teacher-approved MPC-5050 is an excellent choice for classroom use!
- (6) Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control (SC-7V):
The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control features noise-isolating, closed-back design; soft washable leatherette cushions and our unique Dura-Cord™ – the chew, kink and knot-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided cord – specially-designed to be more durable and reliable than ever!
Delivering high quality sound in a rugged build, the SC-7V provides a superior learning environment for students and is an ideal headphone for use in listening centers and testing!
- (1) 8 Position Stereo Jackbox with Individual Volume Controls
- (1) Large lockable carrying case (lock not included)
Optional Accessories (Not Included):
- HygenX45 - Disposable sanitary ear cushions covers (box of 50 pairs).
- Portable Automatic Headphone Sanitizer (HygenX-MIN) - Patent pending sanitizer − developed and built by HamiltonBuhl − automatically and safely sanitizes headphones and other small electronic devices with UVC light irradiation.