UHBX-WP-P2 is an extender kit ( combination of UHBX-S-WP + UHBX-R-PSE ) from Hall Research that utilizes HDBaseT™ technology. It can send HDMI and PoH (Power-over-HDBaseT™) to 500 ft (150 m) on a single Cat6 cable. The extender uses only one +5v power supply, internally creates 48v PoH and complies with IEEE 802.3af handshake. The P2 extender's receiver unit provides power to the sender. In standard mode the UHBX-WP-P2 supports DVI and HDMI signals of virtually any resolution up to 4K x 2K to 330 ft (100m), and in Long Reach mode it supports resolutions to 1920x1080 to 500 ft (150 m). The devices are housed in compact and sturdy metal enclosures and have convenient mounting provisions. They are designed and manufactured in the USA. The end identified as PSE (power sourcing equipment) injects power on to the Cat6 cable and the side identified as WP (Wall Plate) is powered through the Cat6 cable. The PSE side requires connection of an AC adapter that supplies 5v DC, while the PD side is simply powered through the RJ45 connector from the opposite side.
Two user selectable distance modes are available: Standard(default) and Long Reach. If the length of UTP cable is less than 100 meters (330 ft), then STD mode should be used. For the lengths above 330 ft Long Reach (L.R.) mode must be set. Long Reach setting can extend maximum of 1080p@60 Hz, 8-bit color (does not support deep-color or 4Kx2K) Power up to 500ft (150m).
- Extends HDMI or DVI video to 500 ft on just one Cat6
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions including 4Kx2K
- Only one end requires power, other side is powered via UTP
- Power-over-HDBaseT™ meets IEEE 802.3af standard
- Sturdy metal enclosures with mounting provisions
- Complies fully with HDBaseT™ standard
- Runs from just one +5vDC supply
- Fully isolates ground between TX and RX sides
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in USA