The ALF-IPCONTROLLER is a PTZ camera network joystick controller which can be used to control multiple PTZ cameras.
Cameras can be controlled in four dimensions: Up, Down, Left and Right as well as Tele and Wide zoom.
- Two IP control modes (IP VISCA & ONVIF)
- Adopt RS422, RS232 multiple interface control signals, max up to 255 cameras
- Supports PELCO-D, PELCO-P, and VISCA Control protocol
- Metal housing and computer keyboard button design
- Adopts a 3D joystick to control the camera speed
- Control camera rotation, zoom, aperture, focus and other camera parameter settings
- LCD display which displays the real-time working status of the decoder and matrix
- Button sound prompt function
*For best performance use with CAT6 SFTP cable or higher
|Ethernet||One Ethernet port|
|Joystick||Four-dimensional (up, down, left, right) joystick control and clock, Zoom Tele/Wide|
|Prompt Tone||Button Sound Prompts Open/Off|
|Power supply||DC 12V1A±10%|
|Power Consumption||0.6 W Max|