Understanding complex subjects, theories and concepts becomes easier when learning goes beyond textbooks.
Imagine taking your students to "join-in" on building of a suspension bridge; "go inside" through the inner-workings of a human heart; "launch" into space to deliver supplies to the International Space Station. With the use of Virtual Reality in schools, subjects will become engaging, captivating and fascinating as students are transported into a visually stunning and fully immersive experiences!
According to a survey of more than 1,000 K-12 teachers, 85% of teachers agree that virtual reality would have positive effect on their students. 82% of the teachers said VR can be applied to a variety of subjects and creates rich context for project-based and blended learning environments.
Advances in technology not only allow students to experience virtual reality content, but now they can create it too. Introducing SpectraVR™ 360° Virtual Reality Camera. This light, compact camera allows the capture and creation of full 360° VR imagery and video.
With two ultra-wide lenses, front and back, the overlapping images are automatically combined in-camera into a single spherical, 360° image for a full immersive view. This dual-lens system records from every direction and displays multiple angles in one frame, such as a split-screen or picture-in-picture. This is how 360° virtual reality videos are made, and how your students will become creators of VR content – motivated, engaged and inspired.
- CPU: Cortex A5, single-core, up to 550MHz
- Video: 1080p @30 FPS, 720p @60 FPS
- Video Encoder: H.264
- Photo: 4MP, Up to 8192x8192
- File Formats: MOV/JPG
- Functions: White Balance, Exposure and WDR
- Camera Lens: 210° Fisheye Lens x2
- LED Indicators: Power On, WiFi, Photo and Video
- Microphone: Noise Reduction Microphone
- G-Sensor: Built-In
- Memory Card: 8GB Micro SD Card included;
- Accepts Micro SD Card (up to 128G/Class 6 and above)
- Charging Type: Micro USB (Charging/Data Transfer)
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh (approx. 2 hours of operation)
- Supporting Apps: Android 4.3 and above/iOS 9 and above