With the Ultima 65 laminator, it’s easy to protect and preserve your most important printed teaching tools. The EZload film system makes loading fool-proof, while the pivoting feed table provides easy access for film changing. AutoGrip shafts make adding and removing standard film a breeze. All together, these features shorten film loading time by 50%, making this laminator the perfect choice for busy educators. 27" width is perfect for laminating classroom posters, charts and more. EZload film rolls are color coded for easy and accurate loading every time. Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table while loading
- EZload technology uses color coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading and eliminates the hassle of putting film on complicated film shafts.
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film, further simplifying the film changing process.
- AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Maximum document width of 27" is perfect size for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more. Accepts standard GBC NAP I film or Ultima 65 EZload film up to 3 mil thick.
- One-touch AutoSpeed automatically adjusts the laminating speed for you, ensuring quality lamination on every project.
- Additional stop button on the back of the laminator allows you to stop the machine while watching the job’s output.
- Built-in trimmer eliminates the need for scissors and footage counter lets you quickly tell how much of the roll remains to track film usage.
- Slow forward and reverse functions work while the machine is open to easily clear jams and ensure worry-free laminating.
- Visual ready alert light lets you know when the machine’s 10 minute warm up time is up. Safety features include attached protective shield, auto standby mode after 2 hours without use and auto shut off after 3 hours without use.